- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rice milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg worth of egg replacer (usually 1 heaped tablespoon - but can vary)
- 3/4 cup of hot water (or for adults coffee)
Place all ingredients except hot water/coffee into a large mixing bowl and blend with electric mixer.
Add hot water or coffee and blend again until mixed together thoroughly.
pour into a 9" cake pan and bake for 30 - 35mins.
This also makes great cupcakes too.